Pinned Suggestions for new features

• hi there, everyone please give your thoughts on this

idk how you plan to manage how we get ressources in mutiplayer so ill suggest this: everyone gets same amount of ressources every 2-3 creeps killed, so we wont fight over ressources or good spots

also at end game would be nice to see who did most dmg, most slow effect, most kills, ect
      id say max 3 players per map

that was for multiplayer
      this is a suggestion for a pvp mode: both have a creep line spawning from their portal going to his enemy portal, both get ressources normally and have to kill their enemy creep faster and better so their creeps will take the 10 lives first...this will make it interesting to fight for best spots in map and try to deny the enemy a good dome placement ect and both players skills will defenitely make the decision who wins, not jus a i placed my towers fatser then you and got all ressources type of win

and in general it would be nice to have an item that gives a slow overtime income of ressources (mainly gold?)or that it not be an item but related to our char level

lets start with those, might have a few more ideas
      cant wait for multiplayer, big fan of survivor mode
    • DARCKDOOM wrote:

hi there, everyone please give your thoughts on this

idk how you plan to manage how we get ressources in mutiplayer so ill suggest this: everyone gets same amount of ressources every 2-3 creeps killed, so we wont fight over ressources or good spots

also at end game would be nice to see who did most dmg, most slow effect, most kills, ect
      id say max 3 players per map

that was for multiplayer
      this is a suggestion for a pvp mode: both have a creep line spawning from their portal going to his enemy portal, both get ressources normally and have to kill their enemy creep faster and better so their creeps will take the 10 lives first...this will make it interesting to fight for best spots in map and try to deny the enemy a good dome placement ect and both players skills will defenitely make the decision who wins, not jus a i placed my towers fatser then you and got all ressources type of win

and in general it would be nice to have an item that gives a slow overtime income of ressources (mainly gold?)or that it not be an item but related to our char level

lets start with those, might have a few more ideas
      cant wait for multiplayer, big fan of survivor mode
      These :thumbsup: sound pretty good.
    • hi guys, so here are a few other things i think may improve the game:

when clicking on upgrade or selecting towers when the window is in the creep lane it clicks on the creeps and make the camera follow it... this should not happen, when we click on something in a window it should not select what is hidden behind

in some maps i feel the slow towers are kind of a waste of ressources since the dome does most of the work so maybe adding poison effect(low dps) or some kind of armor penalty for creeps or dmg boost for towers who shoot them while in the slow zone would make them a tower u want to buy in every map even if their zone comes over the dome's slow zone

imo it would be nice if we saw our character standing near the end portal(defending it) and creeps would push him aside to pass once they make it there( small animation) and the pet location could be near the end portal too so it would look like he brings the chest back to us( why bring it to the creep portal?)

so not big issues, would just add to the fun of playing i think, what about u guys?!