Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 646.

• Upcoming Update

Carlos - - Upcoming Features Preview

Agreed but think about it, I don't want to think about it why you ask, because thinking about it the iceberg is TOO small, the more i think of it and then i put in the year and then think of the dev team we have, my mind starts going to the universe, the big bang and so on, has i gone to far or is that not far enough that is the question that is now in my head, what do you people think

• The Victory Pics

Carlos - - Screenshots

There is only one problem with that drop there is two, two good items and there goes one legendary

• Love the game

Carlos - - TK General Discussions

Quote from Tiny: “The update will come soon enough ” Thank you for that, cant wait for it

• Survival

I have a one plan , on paper it works but need to get it to work in the game

• Legendary Jackpot

Quote from Futurn@r: “Second season for sure. How many grey hairs for Tiny. ” Don't need to worry about the grey hairs i think Tiny dyes them

• Reward: Legendary

Quote from Raymond: “I am still not so sure how we went to this hammer thing Gees from car to hammer, must have been the hit word Next will be the mafia callings hits he he ” I was going to get them but looks like you beat me to it Raymond, going to get into my banker so no hit man can get me

• Survival Mini Competition

Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Castlepoint: “Sweet thanks Tiny I cant wait to beat you all again. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ” Win one competition and you are already too big for your breeches. ” Well all i can say is that Castlepoint has the right to brag but the thing is the person needs to win the next one to keep those right now can Castlepoint do it

• New Video

Carlos - - TK Media

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Tiny: “HAHAHAHA everyone is having fun over the tongue twister it seems. Got to love you guys/gals. we are having a good time for sure ” Yeah seem like it, I should have kept it for myself ” Why would you do that you want others to laugh as much as you do right

• Upcoming Update

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Claymore: “A very active imagination from the team will certainly give you good things. ” When I read that message of yours and look at your profile picture, I can imagine crazy and insane things. ” I agree, but as you said, for me it feels like a tip of the ice burg what we can't see

• The Victory Pics

Carlos - - Screenshots

Nice going there Guys or Girls nice drops my one must be here soon it has to be need one more for the comp, come on drop

• Quote from Castlepoint: “Sweet thanks Tiny I cant wait to beat you all again. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ” Looks like the challenge have been put out there who will be the winner, it will happen on Easter weekend, here on Tower Kingdom

• Survival

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Castlepoint: “Next comp has been announced. LVL 1. Go check it out on the competition thread. Check you all later ” Thank you for the reminder, going to try a lot harder this time around. ” I agree but i did try hard well maybe i need to change something

• Reward: Legendary

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Carlos: “Yes i get out get my 14 pound hammer and i hit it where i can ” he he , your full of jokes aren't you Mr Funny man ” No, you have seen the tower i stay in there is 4x4 every where that is because of me

• Legendary Jackpot

Quote from Ingo: “Hahaha. Maybe Tiny will make it a mini series. ” Lol yes think it will make it to a second season

• New Video

Carlos - - TK Media

Quote from Tiny: “Sorry the next video will come when it comes. ” yes it will come when it can Wish i could help Claymore but as the man said it can only come when it can

• The Victory Pics

Carlos - - Screenshots

x6k02f.png Nice role i got only on more step up

• Upcoming Update

Thank guys and girls that agreed with me there are some time where the overactive imagination goes to far but all i say is, we don't talk about that right

• The Victory Pics

Carlos - - Screenshots

I agree Farming is nice you plant the seeds and then you water them and then when the harvest is right you harvest it Farming is cool

• Survival

Quote from w@rst@r: “Raymond, Carlos, Ingo, Tiny and Blaster Thank you all for your replies. ” As Raymond said your welcome Quote from Tiny: “Good luck to all and to all "have a good time" ” Thank you Tiny and the same to you as well

• Come on chest Quote from Castlepoint: “Sweet, cant wait to destroy you all ” Lets go