Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 505.

• Love the game

Tiny - - TK General Discussions

We are still working hard to bring out the perfect game. keep strong and see you online.

• We are looking into some of those very issues at the moment. Thanks for the help DARCKDOOM

• Survival Mini Competition

Well done to GAMBIT this months 1st place winner You managed to win with 2360 creeps killed CONGRATULATIONS and see you all next month

Competition has started and we are well on the way.

• Thanks for your ideas. We will keep your ideas in mind.

• Love the game

The update will come soon enough

• New Video

Tiny - - TK Media

HAHAHAHA everyone is having fun over the tongue twister it seems. Got to love you guys/gals. we are having a good time for sure

• Upcoming Update

Tiny - - Upcoming Features Preview

Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Claymore: “A very active imagination from the team will certainly give you good things. ” When I read that message of yours and look at your profile picture, I can imagine crazy and insane things. ” It does look like he could be a little nutty. ” Tower Kingdoms amazing dev team say that all we can see right now is the tip of the iceberg. ” Tip of the iceberg indeed. can wait to see what the game looks like in the years to co…

• Survival

Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Castlepoint: “Next comp has been announced. LVL 1. Go check it out on the competition thread. Check you all later ” Thank you for the reminder, going to try a lot harder this time around. ” I agree but i did try hard well maybe i need to change something ” I also need to try something different. ” That makes 2 of us. ” I think its time. Time for to show what we are made of

• The Victory Pics

Tiny - - Screenshots

Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Tiny: “And so i his the Jackpot. After weeks of nothing i get a good one. Perhaps toooooo good??? towerkingdom.com/forum/index.p…d0f91770d5b2c6e1416f02321 ” Jackpot Could hardly get any better. ” Or harder to choose one. HAHAHAHA still happy to show you all

• Legendary Jackpot

Quote from Ingo: “The way Tiny has been going at least a second season. How about Law & Order. 20 Seasons. ” Build it and they will come. by then i've trained you all and there will be sooooo many seasons from everyone

• Reward: Legendary

Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Carlos: “Yes it does minutes turn to hours, but then when things are going right looks like you have an open road with no cops and you can hit it ” He he So, your telling me when your on the open road with no cops you hit it ? ” Yes i get out get my 14 pound hammer and i hit it where i can ” 14 pound hammer is quite hefty Carlos. ” Very hefty indeed Ingo. With lots of exercise you can do it Carlos

Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Castlepoint: “Sweet thanks Tiny I cant wait to beat you all again. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ” Win one competition and you are already too big for your breeches. ” Just have fun all. Just remember bragging rights are up for grabs again.

Quote from Castlepoint: “Sweet thanks Tiny I cant wait to beat you all again. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ” We will see.

Ok everyone, here we are the weekend of the 16th. The lvl for the next competition is .......... Level 1 Good hunting/farming all for the next two weeks. I hope you all find the items you are looking for.

• New Video

Tiny - - TK Media

Sorry the next video will come when it comes.

Quote from Claymore: “Quote from Raymond: “Only 3 day's and counting, get ready to survive ” Huh ” This weekend I will announce the next lvl for the competition happening from the 30th March - 1st April 2018

• The Victory Pics

Tiny - - Screenshots

And so i his the Jackpot. After weeks of nothing i get a good one. Perhaps toooooo good??? towerkingdom.com/forum/index.p…d0f91770d5b2c6e1416f02321

• Survival

Good luck to all and to all "have a good time"

• Reward: Legendary

Wheels turn as fast as they can. We are all looking for a better Legendary