Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 166.

• The Victory Pics

Reinhardt - - Screenshots

Hang in there Carlos.

• Quote from BlasterDroid: “Hey guys and gals Been awhile, but im back in action. Sorry i missed the first comp but i will partake in the next one. if im allowed to vote i say lvl 1. i also have a full set for that lvl. ” Welcome back. The more the merrier.

• Reward: Legendary

Reinhardt - - TK General Discussions

Quote from BlasterDroid: “Hey guys im back in action. I think ive been very luck today. i got 2 legendary rewards. Keep going guys it will come to you aswell ” Nicely done, bagging 2 in a short space of time.

• Legendary Jackpot

Quote from Tiny: “I will let you all know. I think a video is required. ive got about 500 chests to open ” I think we should call him Tiny Squirrel. Hoarding nuts, er chests for winter.

• New Video

Reinhardt - - TK Media

I also think it is time for one. How about a trailer then?

• Legendary Jackpot

My last one was 9 or 10 days ago.

• Reward: Legendary

It has been a while since I have received a Legendary item. It is time my luck changed.

• Survival

I think even 10 days will e fine. But we can see what others think.

• Level 1 to me also sounds like a good idea.

• Well done Castlepoint. But I think you now have a target on your back.

• Survival

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Reinhardt: “Quote from Ingo: “No number one spot for me either. ” No 1 spot? What is that? ” "No 1 spot? What is that?" It is the top spot on the leader-boards. When you play a survival at the end of it you get a score, depending on the score you get the game will place you on the leader-board. It works the same as the classic scoring system in arcade games ” I know exactly what it means. It was a tongue in cheek comment about me being unable to get a number 1 pos…

• New Video

Reinhardt - - TK Media

Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Bladeline: “Yo guys and gals. Videos are not easy to make, that i know. So far so good Tiny. Keep on going and you will go far. Atleast you have got amazing material to work with. ” I think there will be enough material for more than 1 video. No pressure Tiny, just saying. Not all at once of course. ” Of couese not all at once, but maybe over a couple of weeks. Is 1 in 10 days reasonable Tiny

• Survival

Quote from Ingo: “No number one spot for me either. ” No 1 spot? What is that?

• New Video

Reinhardt - - TK Media

I agree Genfance.

• New Video

Reinhardt - - TK Media

By the sounds of things there are going to be a ton of new features coming. Sounds promising.

• May 2018 go from strength to strength.

• New Looks

Quote from Tiny: “The Dev team are making even more changes. I hope these guys never stop. The wold will know what i mean soon enough! ” That sounds brilliant. Cannot wait to see what they have up their sleeves.

• Survival

Me as well. And quicker looking back to re-read something rather than rewinding.

• Legendary Jackpot

Quote from Ingo: “Endgame reward. Had to pick one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not amused. ” Not so nice having to pick 1.

• Survival

Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Raymond: “The art of war. Ingo ” Did you read Sun Tsu Raymond ” Quote from Raymond: “Yeah I did, was a good read thanks for asking ” Quote from Ingo: “Maybe I should try it too. ” Where did you get it Raymond?