Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 874.

• Quote from DARCKDOOM: “hi there, everyone please give your thoughts on this idk how you plan to manage how we get ressources in mutiplayer so ill suggest this: everyone gets same amount of ressources every 2-3 creeps killed, so we wont fight over ressources or good spots also at end game would be nice to see who did most dmg, most slow effect, most kills, ect id say max 3 players per map that was for multiplayer this is a suggestion for a pvp mode: both have a creep line spawning from their port…

• Upcoming Update

Ingo - - Upcoming Features Preview

Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Claymore: “A very active imagination from the team will certainly give you good things. ” When I read that message of yours and look at your profile picture, I can imagine crazy and insane things. ” It does look like he could be a little nutty. ” Tower Kingdoms amazing dev team say that all we can see right now is the tip of the iceberg.

• The Victory Pics

Ingo - - Screenshots

Quote from Tiny: “And so i his the Jackpot. After weeks of nothing i get a good one. Perhaps toooooo good??? towerkingdom.com/forum/index.p…161a4ed864cf3946680dcea40 ” Jackpot Could hardly get any better.

• Reward: Legendary

Ingo - - TK General Discussions

Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Carlos: “Yes it does minutes turn to hours, but then when things are going right looks like you have an open road with no cops and you can hit it ” He he So, your telling me when your on the open road with no cops you hit it ? ” Yes i get out get my 14 pound hammer and i hit it where i can ” 14 pound hammer is quite hefty Carlos.

• Survival

Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Castlepoint: “Next comp has been announced. LVL 1. Go check it out on the competition thread. Check you all later ” Thank you for the reminder, going to try a lot harder this time around. ” I agree but i did try hard well maybe i need to change something ” I also need to try something different. ” That makes 2 of us.

• Legendary Jackpot

The way Tiny has been going at least a second season. How about Law & Order. 20 Seasons.

• New Video

Ingo - - TK Media

Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Claymore: “What a pity. Pretty Please. ” I read that, then messed it up, thought it's a tongue twister, quickly said it out loud couple of times and found out is was no tongue twister at all ” Also read it quickly. And it looked and sounded so wrong. ” Very easy to stumble over the P's.

• The Victory Pics

Ingo - - Screenshots

towerkingdom.com/forum/index.p…161a4ed864cf3946680dcea40 Eventually a Legendary.

• The Victory Pics

Ingo - - Screenshots

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Castlepoint: “Quote from Tiny: “Farming is fun when you get a legendary reward. in Chests are great but im still collecting as many as i can ” Agreed, Farming is fun, but even more so when you get what you looking for. ” Agreed if you get what your looking for it's nice but if you don't,that's when it starts getting on your nerves ” Agreed Raymond. Very frustrating opening all those chests, looking for a specific item or two and not getting it.

• Survival

Good luck and enjoy.

Quote from Claymore: “Quote from Tiny: “Wheels turn as fast as they can. We are all looking for a better Legendary ” I am just looking for any sort of Legendary, never mind a better one. ” Agreed. Any Legendary right now will do.

• Legendary Jackpot

Hahaha. Maybe Tiny will make it a mini series.

• Upcoming Update

Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Angelic: “An overactive imagination is not necessarily a bad thing. ” Never said it was, was intrigued about it ” it is what made us have all these nice toys and games so 10/10 for overactive imagination ” I agree Carlos.

• The Victory Pics

Ingo - - Screenshots

Quote from Tiny: “Looking good for the moment. towerkingdom.com/forum/index.p…161a4ed864cf3946680dcea40 ” Nice choice to have to make.

Quote from MrGr33n: “Quote from Raymond: “As they say "The wheel turns" so no worries ” Wish the wheel would turn a little quicker. It's moving like a sloth. ” Feels like it to me too.

• Survival Mini Competition

Quote from Castlepoint: “Sweet, cant wait to destroy you all ” Gauntlet thrown down.

• Legendary Jackpot

You certainly have tons of chests to open Tiny.

• The Victory Pics

Ingo - - Screenshots

towerkingdom.com/forum/index.p…161a4ed864cf3946680dcea40 Still waiting for a Legendary item.

• Upcoming Update

Quote from Angelic: “Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Castlepoint: “This i've got to see. Tarp to space. I think that's a video for Youtube and it will go viral. ” lol, quite the imagination you have there ” Gotta agree on that one Raymond. ” An overactive imagination is not necessarily a bad thing. ” True. Not always. That is how Tower Kingdoms development squad is managing to come up with the goods.

• The Victory Pics

Ingo - - Screenshots

Quote from Carlos: “I'm hanging in there I am the wheel will turn ” Sometimes just slowly.