Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Survival

Vapor - - TK General Discussions

Survival map and the normal map is the same. Normal map has Boss spawns after every 20 monsters, and starts all over (depends on the Waves you are playing it will be after every wave) Survival map is the same but the monsters do not stop, one continuous spawn and stops when you can't kill them in time. Survival has a different tactic on placing the correct towers in time and upgrading as fast as you can. Gear plays the other big part, bad gear will not help to get a good score. If you need the t…

• Dome and Dome Towers

I would like to say this, the dome and towers around the dome like the Fire rate boost, Range Boost, Damage Boost, DOT, and slowdown makes a big difference to the game play. (Another part of the game i like a lot) If you place your towers under the dome cover, all your towers get the perks from the dome and you kill the monsters real fast. Also the best way I have seen is to upgrade all the dome towers around the dome as fast as possible. Another big plus for the dome is that monsters doing into…

• Character Gear

The best gear Legendary and the after that Elite is a must. I have played a lot and always try and play the maps in Expert difficulty to get the best chests on the boss drops. If you keep up with the good gear from level to level it makes it a lot easier. For instance leveling is quite easy but getting the good gear takes some effort, like when I play I do get Elite gear and upgrade it to the maximum or if I'm lucky Legendary before going to the next level. The gear under Elite is a bonus as I d…

• Tower Selection

During game play it is important to mix the towers you use from short to long range. The use of only short range towers will kill the normal monster but you will have a hard time killing the Boss Monster. I found to use a mix from short, medium and long range towers works the best. Placing of the towers is very important. But the best part is to figure out where and what to use, its rewarding. Enjoy