Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 946.

• Quote from Futurn@r: “Win one competition and you are already too big for your breeches. ” he he He hast the right to be or am I mistaken

• Reward: Legendary

Raymond - - TK General Discussions

I am still not so sure how we went to this hammer thing Gees from car to hammer, must have been the hit word Next will be the mafia callings hits he he

• Legendary Jackpot

Quote from Carlos: “Lol yes think it will make it to a second season ” Quote from Futurn@r: “Second season for sure. How many grey hairs for Tiny. ” Oh, the grey hairs will flow I think one season, we all know how a second season turns out "not as good as the first"

• Survival

Try to change your tower build by placing the dome in different places

• Love the game

Thanks for the update

• The Victory Pics

Raymond - - Screenshots

It seem Ingo and Tiny are in the lead when it comes legendary items

• New Video

Raymond - - TK Media

Quote from Tiny: “HAHAHAHA everyone is having fun over the tongue twister it seems. Got to love you guys/gals. we are having a good time for sure ” Yeah seem like it, I should have kept it for myself

• Legendary Jackpot

Quote from Claymore: “That could even be a full length movie. ” Quote from Ingo: “Hahaha. Maybe Tiny will make it a mini series. ” A movie, mini series, whats next a documentary. I think this will give Tiny grey hairs

Quote from Carlos: “Yes i get out get my 14 pound hammer and i hit it where i can ” he he , your full of jokes aren't you Mr Funny man

• Survival

Quote from Castlepoint: “Next comp has been announced. LVL 1. Go check it out on the competition thread. Check you all later ” Thank you for the reminder, going to try a lot harder this time around.

• Quote from Tiny: “Ok everyone, here we are the weekend of the 16th. The lvl for the next competition is .......... Level 1 Good hunting/farming all for the next two weeks. I hope you all find the items you are looking for. ” Thank you, I'll farm till I drop he he

• New Video

Raymond - - TK Media

Quote from Claymore: “What a pity. Pretty Please. ” I read that, then messed it up, thought it's a tongue twister, quickly said it out loud couple of times and found out is was no tongue twister at all

• Upcoming Update

Raymond - - Upcoming Features Preview

Quote from Claymore: “A very active imagination from the team will certainly give you good things. ” When I read that message of yours and look at your profile picture, I can imagine crazy and insane things.

• Upcoming Update

Raymond - - Upcoming Features Preview

Quote from Carlos: “Thank guys and girls that agreed with me there are some time where the overactive imagination goes to far but all i say is, we don't talk about that right ” Your welcome

• The Victory Pics

Raymond - - Screenshots

Hey, now that's what I am talking about. Great drop, wish it was mine he he Congratulations

• Legendary Jackpot

Quote from Tiny: “ SHHHHHHHH done give away my secret. There are even more lvl 20 chests. Those i will show you all in the video ” Wow, can't wait to see the video then. Congrats

Quote from Carlos: “Yes it does minutes turn to hours, but then when things are going right looks like you have an open road with no cops and you can hit it ” He he So, your telling me when your on the open road with no cops you hit it ?

• Survival

Quote from w@rst@r: “Raymond, Carlos, Ingo, Tiny and Blaster Thank you all for your replies. ” Your welcome

• Only 3 day's and counting, get ready to survive

• New Video

Raymond - - TK Media

Quote from MrGr33n: “Quote from Raymond: “Super-Max prison, Delta 5, MI 6 or KGB style ” Good one Raymond. ” Quote from Tiny: “NONE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ” Crying with laughter here