Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 153.

• Upcoming Update

Futurn@r - - Upcoming Features Preview

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Claymore: “A very active imagination from the team will certainly give you good things. ” When I read that message of yours and look at your profile picture, I can imagine crazy and insane things. ” It does look like he could be a little nutty.

• The Victory Pics

Futurn@r - - Screenshots

Quote from Tiny: “And so i his the Jackpot. After weeks of nothing i get a good one. Perhaps toooooo good??? towerkingdom.com/forum/index.p…36f9475af34fd05569d4fb438 ” I thought Ingo had a great drop, till I saw this. Awesome Tiny.

• Legendary Jackpot

Futurn@r - - TK General Discussions

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Claymore: “That could even be a full length movie. ” Quote from Ingo: “Hahaha. Maybe Tiny will make it a mini series. ” A movie, mini series, whats next a documentary. I think this will give Tiny grey hairs ” Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Ingo: “Hahaha. Maybe Tiny will make it a mini series. ” Lol yes think it will make it to a second season ” Second season for sure. How many grey hairs for Tiny.

• Survival

Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Castlepoint: “Next comp has been announced. LVL 1. Go check it out on the competition thread. Check you all later ” Thank you for the reminder, going to try a lot harder this time around. ” I agree but i did try hard well maybe i need to change something ” I also need to try something different.

• Quote from Castlepoint: “Sweet thanks Tiny I cant wait to beat you all again. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ” Win one competition and you are already too big for your breeches.

• New Video

Futurn@r - - TK Media

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Claymore: “What a pity. Pretty Please. ” I read that, then messed it up, thought it's a tongue twister, quickly said it out loud couple of times and found out is was no tongue twister at all ” Also read it quickly. And it looked and sounded so wrong.

• The Victory Pics

Futurn@r - - Screenshots

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Futurn@r: “A draw is also to referred to as kissing your sister. ” What really, since when? I need to look this up he he ” Ok i need to look that up as well ” Did a quick search but no luck probably just some old saying ” Not so old, and gets used fairly often in interviews after rugby matches.

• Reward: Legendary

Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Futurn@r: “Eventually I received a Legendary endgame. Put a smile on my dial. ” Congratulations on the one but i hope you going for the full set ” I am, but it is easier said than done.

• Survival

I also agree with Carlos. Leaves you with too little time time to either farm or have enough opportunities to better your score.

• The Victory Pics

Futurn@r - - Screenshots

A draw is also to referred to as kissing your sister.

Eventually I received a Legendary endgame. Put a smile on my dial.

• Congratulations Castlepoint. Well played. I thought I could do it, but fell a little short. And also well done to Alucards Bride. Maybe one of us will win the next one.

• Upcoming Update

Futurn@r - - Upcoming Features Preview

Great to hear.

I have been farming.

• I see it has started. Is there a entry fee?

• The Victory Pics

Futurn@r - - Screenshots

Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Carlos: “Well yes but what if they are are better ?:) then what 1,2,3 i pick you ” Time to roll the dice. : ” I'll bring the dice

• Survival

Quote from Pic0cl00n: “Quote from Ingo: “Only rule is: you are not allowed to murder or even torture the people ahead of you on the list. ” I like the rules. Uncomplicated and not too many too remember. ” Sounds about right.

Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Genfance: “Legendary items have such a lovely gold colour. ” Yes they do and it is also nice in the stats it gives to the towers ” Great playing a survival after I have received a Legendary. Then I see how many extra kills I get just by the improved stats with the same strategy..

• The Victory Pics

Futurn@r - - Screenshots

Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Carlos: “2132977.jpg There is a nice victory window ” Always nice to have a choice like this. ” Always nice to get a choice like this. ” I love seeing this. Nice choices.

• New Video

Futurn@r - - TK Media

Quote from Ingo: “I feel the time is nearing for Tiny's next video. ” I feel the time is nearing for Tiny's next video. Quote from Ingo: “ ” I hope you are right. Looking forward to the next one.