Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Reinhardt -

Replied to the thread Progress Update 15th November 2017 - Multiplayer and support.

May 2018 go from strength to strength. :thumbsup:
  • Ingo -

Replied to the thread Love the game.

It might turn slowly. You just have to be patient. :D
  • Ingo -

Replied to the thread Legendary Jackpot.

I am also glad that there are many opportunities.
  • Tiny -

OOOOOOOH YES and again and again. Its a great game and I'm loving every bit of it.
  • Tiny -

Yes Carlos we understand. Carry on the good fight. :thumbup:
  • Raymond -

Don't worry the wheel turns, if you know what I mean :P
  • Raymond -

L Quote from Tiny: “It will come but not this time :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ” Luckily there is a next time :)
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread New Video.

Great stuff, looking forward to the next one :)
  • Carlos -

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Raymond: “Ah, that's good to hear man :) ” Thank you for that :) hope it comes soon :) ” It will :D ” LOL yes it will but it feels like I'm going in a circle from one problem to the other :) you know what i…
  • Carlos -

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Ingo: “I feel the time is nearing for Tiny's next video. ” Oh, really and how does that feel? Exiting, great, expected or something else? ” Let me see :| i think All of them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Tiny -

Replied to the thread The Victory Pics.

Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Carlos: “2132977.jpg There is a nice victory window :) ” Always nice to have a choice like this. ” Always nice to get a choice like this. :thumbsup: ” I love seeing this. Nice…
  • Tiny -

Quote from Ingo: “I feel the time is nearing for Tiny's next video. ” Oh, really and how does that feel? Exiting, great, expected or something else?
  • Raymond -

Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Raymond: “Ah, that's good to hear man :) ” Thank you for that :) hope it comes soon :) ” It will :D
  • Raymond -

Quote from Carlos: “1nzggi.jpg That was a bad pick :( Just keep on going :) ” Welcome to my world
  • Carlos -

1nzggi.jpg That was a bad pick :( Just keep on going :)
  • Carlos -

Quote from Futurn@r: “I love seeing this. Nice choices. ” Thanks for that Futurn@r, i hope you get those choices as well :thumbsup:
  • Carlos -

Quote from Raymond: “Ah, that's good to hear man :) ” Thank you for that :) hope it comes soon :)
  • Futurn@r -

Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Carlos: “2132977.jpg There is a nice victory window :) ” Always nice to have a choice like this. ” Always nice to get a choice like this. :thumbsup: ” I love seeing this. Nice choices.
  • Futurn@r -

Quote from Ingo: “I feel the time is nearing for Tiny's next video. ” I feel the time is nearing for Tiny's next video. Quote from Ingo: “ ” I hope you are right. Looking forward to the next one.