Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tiny -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for new features.

We are looking into some of those very issues at the moment. Thanks for the help DARCKDOOM
  • DARCKDOOM -

hi guys, so here are a few other things i think may improve the game: when clicking on upgrade or selecting towers when the window is in the creep lane it clicks on the creeps and make the camera follow it... this should not happen, when we click on…
  • Ingo -

Quote from DARCKDOOM: “hi there, everyone please give your thoughts on this idk how you plan to manage how we get ressources in mutiplayer so ill suggest this: everyone gets same amount of ressources every 2-3 creeps killed, so we wont fight over…
  • Tiny -

Replied to the thread Survival Mini Competition.

Well done to GAMBIT this months 1st place winner You managed to win with 2360 creeps killed CONGRATULATIONS and see you all next month
  • Tiny -

Competition has started and we are well on the way.
  • Tiny -

Thanks for your ideas. We will keep your ideas in mind. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • DARCKDOOM -

hi there, everyone please give your thoughts on this idk how you plan to manage how we get ressources in mutiplayer so ill suggest this: everyone gets same amount of ressources every 2-3 creeps killed, so we wont fight over ressources or good…
  • Carlos -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Update.

Agreed but think about it, I don't want to think about it :) why you ask, because thinking about it the iceberg is TOO small, the more i think of it and then i put in the year and then think of the dev team we have, my mind starts going to the universe,…
  • Carlos -

Replied to the thread The Victory Pics.

There is only one problem with that drop :) there is two, two good items :) and there goes one legendary ;(
  • Carlos -

Replied to the thread Love the game.

Quote from Tiny: “The update will come soon enough ” Thank you for that, cant wait for it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • Carlos -

Replied to the thread Survival.

I have a one plan , on paper it works :) but need to get it to work in the game :)
  • Carlos -

Replied to the thread Legendary Jackpot.

Quote from Futurn@r: “Second season for sure. :D How many grey hairs for Tiny. :?: ” Don't need to worry about the grey hairs i think Tiny dyes them :thumbsup:
  • Carlos -

Replied to the thread Reward: Legendary.

Quote from Raymond: “I am still not so sure how we went to this hammer thing X/ Gees from car to hammer, must have been the hit word ?( Next will be the mafia callings hits :rolleyes: he he :P ” I was going to get them but looks like you beat me to it Raymond,…
  • Carlos -

Quote from Futurn@r: “Quote from Castlepoint: “Sweet thanks Tiny I cant wait to beat you all again. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ” Win one competition and you are already too big for your breeches. X( ” Well all i can say is that Castlepoint has the right to brag :)
  • Carlos -

Replied to the thread New Video.

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Tiny: “HAHAHAHA everyone is having fun over the tongue twister it seems. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Got to love you guys/gals. we are having a good time for sure ” Yeah seem like it, I should have kept it for myself :P ” Why would you do that :)
  • Raymond -

Quote from Futurn@r: “Win one competition and you are already too big for your breeches. X( ” he he He hast the right to be or am I mistaken :rolleyes:
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread Reward: Legendary.

I am still not so sure how we went to this hammer thing X/ Gees from car to hammer, must have been the hit word ?( Next will be the mafia callings hits :rolleyes: he he :P
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread Legendary Jackpot.

Quote from Carlos: “Lol yes think it will make it to a second season :) ” Quote from Futurn@r: “Second season for sure. :D How many grey hairs for Tiny. :?: ” Oh, the grey hairs will flow :D I think one season, we all know how a second season turns out "not as…
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread Survival.

Try to change your tower build by placing the dome in different places
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread Love the game.