Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tiny -

Replied to the thread Love the game.

We are still working hard to bring out the perfect game. keep strong and see you online.
  • ninja21 -

Wrote a comment on Ingo’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi
    I can not login in the game I still write that I did not write the password well or at least play or delete it?
  • ninja21 -

Wrote a comment on Tiny’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hi i cant login in game
  • Tiny -

Replied to the thread Suggestions for new features.

We are looking into some of those very issues at the moment. Thanks for the help DARCKDOOM
  • DARCKDOOM -

hi guys, so here are a few other things i think may improve the game: when clicking on upgrade or selecting towers when the window is in the creep lane it clicks on the creeps and make the camera follow it... this should not happen, when we click on…
  • Ingo -

Quote from DARCKDOOM: “hi there, everyone please give your thoughts on this idk how you plan to manage how we get ressources in mutiplayer so ill suggest this: everyone gets same amount of ressources every 2-3 creeps killed, so we wont fight over…
  • Tiny -

Replied to the thread Survival Mini Competition.

Well done to GAMBIT this months 1st place winner You managed to win with 2360 creeps killed CONGRATULATIONS and see you all next month
  • Tiny -

Replied to the thread Survival Mini Competition.

Competition has started and we are well on the way.
  • Tiny -

Thanks for your ideas. We will keep your ideas in mind. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
  • DARCKDOOM -

hi there, everyone please give your thoughts on this idk how you plan to manage how we get ressources in mutiplayer so ill suggest this: everyone gets same amount of ressources every 2-3 creeps killed, so we wont fight over ressources or good…