Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Progress Update 15th November 2017 - Multiplayer and support

Tiny

Survival

Tiny

Progress Update 25 October 2017

Tiny

New Video

Carlos

The Victory Pics

Ingo

Recent Activities

• Tiny -

Replied to the thread Progress Update 15th November 2017 - Multiplayer and support.

Dev team says that we are still looking good to start testing tomorrow afternoon. :thumbsup: Thats awesome news and cant wait to give it a go
  • Tiny -

Replied to the thread Survival.

Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Ingo: “Me thinks some serious thinking could be the order of the day when it comes to some of those survival scores. ” I think your right :thumbsup: ” Yes i also agree on that my black board is getting full…
  • Carlos -

Replied to the thread Progress Update 15th November 2017 - Multiplayer and support.

Well we are hoping that it does not take to long to bug fix so we can have the update out as soon as possible, but at the same time we not going to release it ASAP with a lot of bugs :) So please be patient with the update, as Tiny said we will let…
  • Tiny -

Replied to the thread Progress Update 25 October 2017.

Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Carlos: “Most games make it fun, others you want to pull out your hair, in this game Tower Kingdom its fun and you can relax as well :) all rolled into one :) Great job Devs :) ” Definitely a great job by our Devs. Well done…
  • Tiny -

There is no exact time frame for the release, Sorry. We want to take as long as needed to make sure that the update will be amazing and ready for the world. What we will do thou is send out a mail with a release date as soon as we have it. :thumbsup:
  • Carlos -

Replied to the thread Survival.

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Ingo: “Me thinks some serious thinking could be the order of the day when it comes to some of those survival scores. ” I think your right :thumbsup: ” Yes i also agree on that my black board is getting full of tactics to run :)
  • Carlos -

Replied to the thread New Video.

AMAZING game, AMAZING update to come :) AMAZING Dev team :) we hit the JACKPOT :) great going everyone :thumbsup:
  • Ingo -

Replied to the thread The Victory Pics.

Come on Carlos, does your mind whisper to you :?: :D
  • Ingo -

Replied to the thread AT LONG LAST MY FULL LEGENDARY SET.

Quote from Raymond: “Quote from Ingo: “Come on Tiny, tell us how close you are. :) ” New, best kept secret :P ” Seems like it Raymond :D
  • Ingo -

Replied to the thread New Video.

It is sure to be. Especially with what we are expecting from Tower Kingdom's super Dev team. :thumbsup: