Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Survival

Raymond

Pinned Upcoming Update

Raymond

The Victory Pics

Raymond

Reward: Legendary

Raymond

Survival Mini Competition

Raymond

Recent Activities

• Raymond -

Replied to the thread Survival.

Quote from Carlos: “So how was the first game, did everyone have fun :) I did and the other thing when the next one :) might need to make it a little longer maybe a week and then they have three weeks to brag :) ” Yeah, thank you it was a lot of fun he he ^^
  • Raymond -

Quote from Castlepoint: “I vote for 2 weeks before, so there is enough time to farm if you don't have enough items yet. ” Two weeks is a good time frame to farm, so I agree :)
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Update.

Quote from Castlepoint: “This i've got to see. Tarp to space. I think that's a video for Youtube and it will go viral. :D :D :D :D :D ” lol, quite the imagination you have there
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread The Victory Pics.

Quite nice :D better than the ones I had for the past week he he
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread Reward: Legendary.

Quote from Carlos: “Quote from Raymond: “Yeah something like that :D ” Cool hope you had fun :) ” A bit of frustration at some points, in the end it was fun :D
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread Survival Mini Competition.

Quote from Castlepoint: “The next one is mine to lose. You all can eat my dust. LOL When you can, please let us all know when and what lvl the next comp will be. I'm waiting to beat you all again. 8) 8) I'm really a nice guy. Sorry if it looks…
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread Legendary Jackpot.

Quote from Tiny: “Has anyone been getting legendary item for rewards. Im storing chests at the moment and with show you all the results after ive opened them all. ” Nothing for me, for the past week ;(
  • Castlepoint -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Update.

This i've got to see. Tarp to space. I think that's a video for Youtube and it will go viral. :D :D :D :D :D
  • Castlepoint -

Replied to the thread The Victory Pics.

I vote for 2 weeks before, so there is enough time to farm if you don't have enough items yet.