Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Close Encounters

Tiny

Progress Update 31 March

Tiny

Kingdoms

Raymond

New Advanced Maps

Raymond

Legendary Jackpot

Raymond

Recent Activities

• Tiny -

Replied to the thread Close Encounters.

Quote from Raymond: “Gold medal why can't it be a platinum medal he he Is the platinum medal reserved for me? ” The challenge is open to all that play TK. :thumbsup: :thumbup:
  • Tiny -

Replied to the thread Progress Update 31 March.

Lots and lots of frequent flier miles :thumbsup:
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread Kingdoms.

Quote from Tiny: “sounds great dude. Definitely can use that one ” Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Raymond: “Next one please tongue.png Mine would be Ancient Forgotten Kingdom in short AFK he he ” Excellent Raymond. Very original. :thumbup: ” Thank you :D
  • Raymond -

Gold medal why can't it be a platinum medal he he Is the platinum medal reserved for me?
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread New Advanced Maps.

Quote from Carlos: “Yes it is a Huge fridge A bar fridge :) ” Wow, that bar must be huge :P
  • Raymond -

Quote from Carlos: “Yes would be nice but all the flying you will get around ” Flying long distances sounds like a lot of work :P
  • Carlos -

Replied to the thread New Advanced Maps.

• Carlos -

Yes would be nice but all the flying you will get around
  • Ingo -

Replied to the thread Kingdoms.

Quote from Raymond: “Next one please tongue.png Mine would be Ancient Forgotten Kingdom in short AFK he he ” Excellent Raymond. Very original. :thumbup:
  • Ingo -

Quote from Raymond: “I am not sure Tiny can be beaten on that one ^^ ” Quote from Tiny: “:thumbsup: gold medal. ” I agree with Raymond. Gold medal to Tiny it is then. :thumbsup: