Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Kingdoms

Raymond

Close Encounters

Raymond

Progress Update 31 March

Raymond

New Advanced Maps

Raymond

Legendary Jackpot

Raymond

Recent Activities

• Raymond -

Replied to the thread Kingdoms.

Quote from Ingo: “Quote from Reinhardt: “Let me go haul out those fairy tale books. Maybe I can get a good idea or two. :);) That could work. ” Sounds like a plan ^^
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread Close Encounters.

Quote from Reinhardt: “Can't be that rare if the price is so much lower than gold. :) ” Well I think it is a 1 to 10 ratio if I remember correctly, so yeah it is quite rare compared to gold. AS for the prices it is a 1 to 1 ratio more or less :P
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread Progress Update 31 March.

Quote from Ingo: “I believe leg space is at a premium. Makes you want to be a shorty like me. :D ” Only when It comes to flying :P
  • Raymond -

Replied to the thread New Advanced Maps.

• Ingo -

Quote from Reinhardt: “Let me go haul out those fairy tale books. Maybe I can get a good idea or two. :);) That could work.
  • Ingo -

Quote from Raymond: “he he I would go to a nice bar and celebrate as soon as a new map is released :D ” Sounds like a damn fine idea Raymond. :thumbup:
  • Ingo -

Replied to the thread Progress Update 31 March.

I believe leg space is at a premium. Makes you want to be a shorty like me. :D
  • Reinhardt -

Let me go haul out those fairy tale books. Maybe I can get a good idea or two. :)
  • Reinhardt -

Replied to the thread Close Encounters.

Can't be that rare if the price is so much lower than gold. :)
  • Raymond -

he he I would go to a nice bar and celebrate as soon as a new map is released :D